handle your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in accordance with our website.
Last Update: November 18th, 2019
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when only when required: When you register on our site, when you try to pay for the services we offer, or when you enter information on our site in order to activate specific functionality.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your account or other products and services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat or email).
How do we protect your information?
- The data saved to our site is encrypted in multiple ways and our website is is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We try to keep up with the latest technology to prevent attacks.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and stored with other encryption technologies.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user submits or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, the website will not function correctly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information or any website information (website links stored on our server).
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party services on our website. These services will never be with the intent to track our user, rather to improve the user experience of the site or app (such as Unsplash background, or google fonts). These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites have. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site, and protect personal user information, and welcome any feedback about these sites:
According to CalOPPA (California Online Privacy Protection Act), we agree to the following:
- By logging in to your account
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 1 business day
- Within 1 business day We will notify the users via in-app notification
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can contact us and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.